Thoughts on 2010
Predictions say more about the presence than about the future.
However, they may serve as inspirational food for thought to act (or counter-act). I here bring you a short selection of the more interesting ones. Feel free to add comments or links, if you consider yourself more clairvoyant than these authors.
- Brian Solis provides a “Social Network Advertising and Marketing Outlook for 2010“
- Christopher S. Penn believes 2010 is the year that calls to “Play To Your Strength“
- Erick Schonfeld from TechCrunch makes guesses for “Top Ten Digital M&A Deals For 2010” and lists “Top Technologies That Will Rock 2010“
- Frederic Lardinois of ReadWriteWeb questions: “Will 2010 Be the Year of the Smartphone?“
- Jason Fried, founder of 37signals, advocates that we have reached “The year of the products + a new way of working“
- John Baldoni shifts the table and asks “How Will You Make a Difference in 2010?“
- Mike O’Toole from MarketingProfs assesses “2010 in Social Media“
- Paloma Vazquez of PSFK collects “Lessons Learned from Google: What to Expect in 2010“
- Robert Scoble indicates “Hot Startups to Watch in 2010” + Pt. 2
- Springwise brings to us “Top 10 business ideas for 2010“
- Taly Weiss has 34 slides on “Trend Predictions in 140 characters“
- Tammy Erickson from Harvard Business Review believes 2010 brings “Five Changes in the Way We Work“